Welcome to this mid-century, modern one-story home nestled in Glenbrook Heights, ideally situated just minutes to Todos Santos Park, restaurants, shopping, k-12 schools, BART and freeway.
Great curb appeal on a corner lot leads to the chic, Eichleresque interior, where a spacious and functional floor-plan provides plenty of room for indoor entertainment or relaxation. Bursting with natural light and bringing the outdoors in, this is the perfect place to call home!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, built in 1954.
• 1161 SqFt of living space on a flat 6750 SqFt Lot.
• Spacious living room features high-open-beamed ceilings, plantation shutters, and French doors leading to the expanded outdoor living space.
• Kitchen has a newer range hood, gas oven and sink faucet along with plenty of cabinet space.
• Master bathroom has been updated with porcelain tiled floors and both bathrooms have pedestal sinks and low-flow toilets.
• Contemporary and beautifully polished concrete floors.
• Energy efficient home with dual-pane windows and solar panels.
• Tankless water heater.
• Freshly painted exterior.
• Front lawn is landscaped with California native drought tolerant plants.
• The backyard provides plenty of options for entertaining and unwinding, including a massive covered outdoor dining or living room space, side-yard, main yard and garden area.
• Wireless control for the irrigation drip system.
• Expanded garage (for the area), two separate driveways, potential for RV/Boat parking!